Barkod: 0747313126873 , Katalog No: 8.571268 , Firma: Idil Biret Archive , Yayınlanma Tarihi: 4 Ocak 2011
Tür: Klasik Müzik , Klasik Müzik / Enstrümantal , Klasik Müzik / Klasik Dönem , Klasik Müzik / Piyano , Klasik Müzik / Yerli Yorumcular
Format Türü: CD, Format: 1 CD
ENGLISH"Especially with Beethoven Idil Biret proved herself a great artist with breathtaking depth of expression and dramatic performing power…The big applause was fully deserved."
"Biret grasps the size of Beethoven's style. The polyphony is laid out in a relaxed way with little indulgence in point making. She keeps the big line and yet is thankfully sparing in her use of fortissimos. The piano tone is sumptuous. Biret's gentle and almost sensuous sonorities are really captivating. One is reminded that her mentor is Wilhelm Kempff."
"Turkish pianist Idil Biret's series of Beethoven Sonatas is emerging as a major statement in the field, entirely different from the other cycles that have appeared in recent years. She favors slow tempos and a light touch which brings out small details, all subsumed within a convincing and well thought-out overall architecture…The performances here truly represent a lifetime of musical thinking, and they are essential for serious Beethovenians."
ALL MUSIC GUIDE (USA)
- Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-Flat Major, Op. 81a, (1810)
- 1. I. Das Lebewohl: Adagio - Allegro
- 2. II. Abwesenheit: Andante espressivo
- 3. III. Das Wiedersehn: Vivacissimamente
- Piano Sonata No. 30 in E Major, Op. 109 (1820)
- 4. I. Vivace ma non troppo
- 5. II. Prestissimo
- 6. III. Gesangvoll, mit innigster Empfindung: Andante molto cantabile ed espressivo
- Piano Sonata No. 32 in C Minor, Op. 111 (1822)
- 7. I. Maestoso - Allegro con brio ed appassionato
- 8. II. Arietta: Adagio molto semplice e cantabile
Bu Ürünler İlginizi Çekebilir